Article 4.2.12 : LG meter not gives accurate Kwh reading.
If LG meter KWh reading consumption is not matched with actual consumption. Please check the following points as given.
1. First, check the CT connection ensure there is no loose connection.
2. Check the CT ratio set parameters with connected CT on meter settings.
3. Check the PT primary and secondary voltage with the actual connection.
4. Check all phase amps reading comes not missed any phase current in Three-phase all RYB Amp come.
5. Check the CT S1 & S2 are connected correctly.
6. Check the minus reading does not come on the KW load per phase if comes interchange the CT connection of S1 & S2.